New Update From National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has published an official advertisement notification for 120 Post of Site Inspector(Civil) And Site Inspector(Electrical).
The above 120 posts of Site Inspector (Civil) & Site Inspector (Electrical) shall be inclusive of 5 post of PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disability) as per Govt. guidelines.
NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry
of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to
excel & take the organization to new heights for the post of Site Inspector (Civil) & Site Inspector
(Electrical) on Contract basis initially for a Period of Two years.
Candidate who are interested and Eligible can apply for this NBCC 120 Post Recruitment 2021 From Date 25/03/2021 to 14/04/2021.
An official advertisement notification of this NBCC 120 Post Recruitment 2021 can check on official WEBSITE of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Candidate Who Wants to apply for this NBCC Recruitment 2021 can Check the official notification PDF Below.
NBCC 120 Post Recruitment 2021
NBCC (India) Limited has released the Site Inspector (Civil, Electrical) posts notification 2021. A total of 120 vacancies are available. Candidates who are searching for details about an official Notification/ Advertisement of NBCC (India) Limited Vacancy 2021, NBCC Recruitment 2021 For Site Inspector OR NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification.
NBCC Site Inspector Online Form 2021 must check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Application Fee in the below section.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Vacancy Details
Number Of Post : 120 Post
Name Of Post :
- Site Inspector(Civil) : 80 Post
- Site Inspector(Electrical) : 40 Post
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Detailed Vacancy
Category Site Inspector(Civil) Site Inspector(Electrical) Total
UR 33 16 49
OBC 21 11 32
SC 12 6 18
ST 6 3 9
EWS 8 4 12
Total 80 40 120
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Education Criteria
Post Name : Site Inspector(Civil)
Education Qualification :
- Three Years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure. The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution/supervision of construction works. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Post Name : Site Inspector(Electrical)
Education Qualification :
- Three Years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience. The Candidate should have relevant experience in planning and execution of wide range of electrical engineering projects. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Age Limit
- 35 Years
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Pay Scale
- Apart from the consolidated remuneration of Rs. 31,000/- per month for the post of Site Inspector (Civil/Electrical), selected candidates will also be entitled for Annual PLI, Medical reimbursement of Rs. 6,000/- per annum (payable quarterly in equal installments), CUG SIM facility, PF/Gratuity etc. as per company rules.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Application Fee
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- as Application Fee for any of the post applied. (Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PwBD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Procedure For Apply
- The Candidates are required to apply online
- The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 25.03.2021 (Thursday) under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com.
- Fill the basic registration form and note down the Registration Number/User ID.
- Login and Fill in the online application form (Read the Instruction for the candidates, Post Selection, Eligibility Criteria, Personal Details, Education Qualification Details, Upload Document, Select Test City and Preview)
- Upload your recent Photo, Signature, Certificate applicable for OBC /ST/ SC / PwBD / Ex-Ser /
- Make Payment through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI as per fees applicable
- Download and Print filled Application Form.
- Candidate can save the application form by clicking on ‘Save’ button which will save all the data/ details filled in particular stage and can edit or update later, if needed. “Submit” button to be used for final submission of application followed by payment.(No further changes will be allowed after submission) ‘Make Payment’ link will appear for those who are eligible for paying the Processing Fee on Dashboard.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Selection Procedure
- The Selection of Candidates will be through Computer Based Test (CBT). Minimum Qualifying marks in CBT will be 60%.
- However, the Final selection of the candidate will be based on category wise merit list of marks obtained in CBT. In order to fill the reserved vacancies, the minimum passing marks can be further lowered on discretion of the management. Further, Offer of Appointment will be issued to the selected candidates subject to verification of documents.
- Mock test for Computer Based Test (CBT) of 20 minutes duration is available on the application portal.
Candidates may attend the same to familiarize with the Computer Based Test (CBT).
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date : March 25, 2021 10:00am
- Last date to Apply : April 14, 2021 5:00pm
- Online Payment Starting Date : March 25, 2021 10:00am
- Last Date Pay Application Fee Online : April 14, 2021 5:00pm
- The Exam Date will Declare Soon.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : Important Information
- NBCC India Limited 120 Post of Site Inspector(Civil/Electric) official Advertisement Notification PDF Download Here
- For Further Information candidate can visit Official Website.
- For Direct online Application Visit APPLY NOW.
Like And Share Our Facebook Page :- Jobsmahiti.com.