New update form Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited- ONGC has published an official notification advertisement for 76 Post of Junior Consultant and Associate Consultant IN Mehsana and Ahmedabad.
Eligible candidates can apply for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited 76 Post of Junior Consultant/ Associate Consultant Recruitment 2021 before the 04/03/2021.
An Official advertisement notification of this ONGC 76 Post Recruitment is available on an official WEBSITE.
Candidates who wants to apply for Junior Consultant/ Associate Consultant Post can check the official notification PDF below.
To Read complete information for this ONGC Recruitment 2021 read this full article
ONGC Recruitment 2021
ONGC Ahmedabad and Mehsana Asset invites qualified & experienced retired ONGC personnel from Production and Drilling disciplines to appear for Junior Consultants and Associate Consultants (for posting as competent persons in round the clock shifts on charter hired and O&M operated Work over Rigs) on contractual basis for a period of two years.
The candidates can check Eligibility Criteria, salary, selection process, application process below.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Post Name :
- Junior Consultant and Assistant Consultant
Total Number Of Post : 76
- 46 Post For Ahmedabad
- 30 Post For Mehsana
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
ONGC Ahmedabad and Mehsana Asset invites qualified & experienced retired ONGC personnel from Production and Drilling disciplines to appear for Junior Consultants and Associate Consultants (for posting as competent persons in round the clock shifts on charter hired and O&M operated Work over Rigs) on contractual basis for a period of two years as per following details:
- Post Name: Junior Consultant/ Associate Consultant
- No. of posts: 46 (23 Junior Consultant +23 Associate Consultant) for Ahmedabad 30 (15 Junior Consultant +15 Associate Consultant) for Mehsana
- Experience: Retired ONGC persons at E3 to E6 level with at least 10 years of experience in Work Over/Drilling operations. (In case of non-availability of E3-E5 level, Retired ONGC Employees of E6 level will be considered for engagement with capping of remuneration to E5 level based on their consent).
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Remuneration /Emolument : For Junior Consultant (E3): Total remuneration Rs. 40,000/- pm. (inclusive of all) + Rs. 2000/- (Maximum) for Communication facilities against the submission of invoice.
- For Associate Consultant (E4/E5) & E6: Total remuneration Rs. 66,000/- pm. (inclusive of all) + Rs. 2000/- (Maximum) Communication facilities against the submission of invoice.
- Note: No. of posts in each category (Junior Consultant and Associate Consultant) may vary depending on availability and requirement of ONGC.
- Period of Engagement: The engagement shall be purely on contract basis for a period of 02 (two) years (one year + one year) subject to satisfactory performance in the first year. Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness by ONGC Medical Authority.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Required Age:
- Within 65 years (as on date of advertisement).
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Roles and responsibilities during duty/ tenure:
The Junior Consultant/ Associate Consultant shall be responsible for complete supervision of all activities associated with Work Over operation in round the clock (RTC) shift pattern such as:
- Adequate inspection of the installation and the equipment thereof;
- A thorough supervision of all operations at the installation;
- The installation, running and maintenance, in safe working order, of all machinery in the mine;
- To enforce requirements of Oil Mines Regulations, Compliance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Statutory guidelines and Mines Act.
- Regular update of QHSE documentation.
- Site inspection and supervision of site preparation, rig deployment at site, smooth execution of work over operations in co-ordination with Installation Manager and other departments, preparation of pipe tally and completion report etc..
- Any other responsibilities required as per DGMS and other statuary authorities.
- Maintaining daily activity report and submit the same to Installation Manager.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Terms And Condition:
- He/She will not be eligible for any other Benefits/Allowance/ Facilities/Incentives etc. as admissible to regular/tenure employee of the Corporation.
- Engaged personnel shall be required to work in any Charter hired/O&M operated Work Over Rigs operating in Ahmedabad and Mehsana Asset as Competent person in Round the Clock shift duty. However, in case of exigency, he/ she shall work for extended hours/holidays to complete the work without any additional payment. Duty pattern may also change at the discretion of the management.
- He/She shall be eligible for one day paid leave (which will be equivalent to 2 days due to on/off nature of duty) for every completed month of duty i.e. for availing one day leave, 02 days leave has to be submitted. The leave shall be calculated on pro-rata basis and would lapse upon completion of tenure. No encashment of leave shall be allowed.
- ONGC shall have the right to cancel the engagement at any time without assigning any reason thereof. However, in the normal course, engagement may be terminated from either side, without assigning any reason, by giving one month’s notice.
- The engaged personnel will not have any financial power.
- The engaged personnel will have to make his/ her own arrangements of stay in Ahmedabad and Mehsana.
- MHA guidelines in respect of Covid-19 in vogue at the time of engagement and during the tenure will be applicable.
- He/She will have no right to claim for regular employment in ONGC later, by virtue of this contractual engagement.
- The selected candidate will have to sign an agreement/contract with ONGC for the prospective period.
- Terms and conditions of this engagement shall be subject to change(s) from time to time based on Company’s latest policy. In case of any conflict, guidelines published by the company through different circulars / office orders or through its official portal shall be considered as binding.
- 80% of the monthly honorarium along with the reimbursement towards conveyance and expenses towards office at residence would be paid on monthly basis. The remaining amount of 20% of the monthly honorarium shall be paid after assessment of the performance at the end of the engagement period and on completion of assigned tasks.
- The reimbursement of Mobile Bill up to maximum 2000.00 per month shall be made upon submission of bill/invoice.
- In case of absenteeism, deduction @ (Monthly Honorarium payable /Days of respective month)per day for the entire period of absence shall be applicable from the monthly payment due to him.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
- Date, Venue for test and personal interaction and other details: To be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course of time through emails.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 How To Apply:
- Last date of receipt of application: 04/03/2021 up to 1730 hrs.
- Application in the attached format may be sent to the following emails/ address:
- Address : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Well Services, Ahmedabad and Mehsana Asset
- Emails :
- email@example.com (for Ahmedabad)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for Mehsana)
- Eligible candidate(s) can also submit the format in person in Contract Cell, Well Services at Ahmedabad and Mehsana Asset, respectively.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Important Information:
For Further Information Visit Official WEBSITE Here.