New update form Indian Navy has released an official recruitment notification for 1159 Tradesman Mate Posts. Eligible candidate can apply for this recruitment.
An Official notification of Indian Navy Bharti 2021is available on official WEBSITE of Indian Navy.
To read detailed information regarding INDIAN NAVY Bharti read this full article.
Indian Navy Bharti 2021
Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under administrative control of respective Commands, however, they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units/formations as per administrative requirement. The Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 process to fill a total of 1,159 Tradesman Mate vacancies will begin from February 22 and the last date to apply for the same is March 7.
Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under the administrative control of respective Commands, however, they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units/formations as per administrative requirement. Read below for eligibility, selection process, and other details.
- No. of posts: 1159
- Name of posts: Tradesman Mate
- Eastern Naval Command (710 Posts)
- General – 303 Posts
- EWS – 71 Posts
- OBC – 163 Posts
- SC – 116 Posts
- ST – 57 Posts
- Western Naval Command (324 Posts)
- General – 133 Posts
- EWS – 32 Posts
- OBC – 87 Posts
- SC – 48 Posts
- ST – 24 Posts
- Southern Naval Command (125 Posts)
- General – 57 Posts
- EWS – 13 Posts
- OBC – 37 Posts
- SC – 16 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- Eastern Naval Command (710 Posts)
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Class 10 from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (lTI). (Indian Navy Official Notification)
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Age limit
- Candidates Should be Between 18 and 25 years Old.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Examination Fees
- Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of the Indian Navy.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer-based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications. The exact date, time, and venue of the online test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates on a registered mobile phone number/e-mail ID.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Pay scale
- General Central Service, Group ‘C’ ,Non Gazetted, Industrial (Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1- Rs 18000-56900).
How to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in — Join Navy — Ways to join — Civilians — Tradesman Mate (TMM). Before filling the online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up the online application form.
- Applicants are not to send a copy of the application form or any document to this office. However, candidates are to take a printout of the Application Form for his / her record.
- Candidates are also requested to check www.joinindiannavy.gov.in & www.indiannavy.nic.in websites regularly till completion of recruitment for updates/corrigendum and any further instructions.
- Advt. No.: INCET-TMM-01/2019
- Notification issued: February 15, 2021
- Opening of online registration portal: 22/02/2021 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing of online registration portal: 07/03/2021 at 17:00 hrs
- For Further information about this recruitment visit an official WEBSITE.
- For online application visit APPLY NOW (Available from 22.02.2021).