State Bank of India(SBI) has invited applications from candidates to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Eligible candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply online through the official site of SBI on sbi.co.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till July 26, 2021. This recruitment drive will fill up 6100 posts in the organization.
Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
Those who clear the written exam will also have to appear for a test of the local language of the state they have applied for. Further, a medical exam will also be held. Selected candidates will be hired as apprentices for a maximum duration of three years. Apprentices will have to qualify in the exam of IIBF during their three years duration at the bank, as per the official notice.
SBI Apprentice 6100 Post Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are interested in the position are required to fill the online application form and appear for an examination. Furthermore, those who are selected and undergo the internship would also be given relaxation and weightage in Junior Associate or Clerk positions at the bank. Check eligibility, salary, vacancies, important dates and how to apply below.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details :
State Bank of India has already started the application form process and till will be processed by 26 July 2021. After the end date of the SBI Recruitment 2021 will not be accepted. Here are SBI Apprentice 6100 Vacancy Details which is here as follows:
- General Category- 2577 Posts
- OBC – 1375 Posts
- SC – 977 Posts
- ST – 567 Posts
- EWS – 604 Posts
- The selection process will be done through written test and local language test.
- In the written test paper 100 questions will have to attempt by candidates. This paper will be of 100 marks.
- Exam will be conducted in August month.
- Only 6100 posts will be vacant on thousands of candidates who will apply.
|State/ UT||Language||Total Vacancy|
|Andhra Pradesh||Telugu/ Urdu||100|
|West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||715|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/ English||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||100|
|UT Chandigarh||Hindi/ Punjabi||25|
|Ladakh||Ladakhi/ Urdu/ Bhoti||10|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||875|
|Assam||Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo||250|
|Meghalaya||English/ Garo/ Khasi||50|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details For Gujarat Only :
SBI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
Only eligible candidates can apply for This SBI Recruitment 2021. So the candidates must check out the following is the eligibility criteria of Qualification, Age Limit, Experience etc:
- AGE LIMIT: The minimum age of the candidate to apply should be 20 years. The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- Education Qualification: The candidate must have graduate degree in any recognized university/ college.
If any candidate who is planning to apply online for the apprentice post needs to fulfill this recruitment process. If not, then they will not be selected for this post.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Salary Pay :
- Any candidate who will qualify in their written test conducted by SBI authorities for the post of apprentice and qualify in the local language test will be called for joining. SBI Apprentice Salary will be 15000 Rupees per month. Candidates chosen on this post are not eligible for any allowances or benefits from the side of SBI.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee :
- SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex/EWS – Rs. 350/- plus usual Bank Charges
- Others – Rs. 700/- plus usual Bank Charges
SBI Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern :
- The examination paper will consist of four sections with 25 questions in each.
- The four sections are – General English, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude, General or Financial Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude.
- All the questions will be of MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) type.
- The examination will be of 100 marks and each question will carry 1 mark.
- The total duration of the examination will be one hour.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
As we have mentioned earlier the Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Post will be done on the basis of Written test and Local language test. In the Written test the exam pattern will be like as:
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
Remember that for every correct answer candidate will get 1 mark and for an incorrect answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted. The paper should be completed within 1 hour.
SBI Recruitment 2021 How To Apply :
- GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: [ONLINE MODE ONLY]:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https:// apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers Engagement of Apprentices in SBI. Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject of the email. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
The Application form from eligible candidates is required to apply in online mode only. You need to follow the below steps:
- Open the official web portal sbi.co.in
- On the official web portal you will see the notification of Application form
- Click the form link
- Now start registration by filling the form. Once your User Id and password is generated you can now proceed with the left procedure of recruitment.
- Fill the form correctly with name, age, qualification, address, mobile number etc.
- Submit the form.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Important Dates :
- Notification release date – 5 July 2021
- Application form release date – 6 July 2021
- Last date to fill out application form – 26 July 2021
- Date of examination – August 2021
SBI Recruitment 2021 Important Notes :
For Further Information candidate can visit Official WEBSITE of State Bank India.
Official Notification Of this SBI Recruitment 2021 Can Download Here.
For Direct Application Candidate can Visit APPLY NOW.