Welcome Back Again To Jobsmahiti.com
New update The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released UPSC Recruitment 2021 advertisement notification for post of Joint Secretary And Director.
UPSC invites online applications for joint secretary and director level posts on a contract basis. Both the positions are based on lateral entry.
The selected candidates will be deputed on Contract Basis for a Period of 3 years. The deputation period can be Extended to 5 years based on the performance of the candidate.
Candidates who are Eligible And interested must apply on or before March 22, 2021.
Candidate Who Wants to apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2021 can Check the official notification PDF Below.
For further information Like Name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply and many more to know read this full article.
UPSC Lateral Recruitment 2021
The Government of India has submitted a requisition for Lateral Recruitment of Joint Secretary and Director level officers. Accordingly, Online Applications are invited from talented and motivated Indian nationals willing to contribute towards nation building to join the Government at the level of Joint Secretary or Director, Group ‘A’, in the under mentioned posts in different Ministries/Departments with Headquarters at New Delhi on Contract Basis (On Deputation for officers of States/UT Cadres, Public Sector Undertakings(PSUs), Autonomous Bodies, Statutory Organizations, Universities, Recognized Research Institutes) for a period of 3 years (Extendable to 5 years depending upon performance).
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Joint Secretary– 3 Posts
- Agriculture Marketing – 1 Post
- Aviation Management – 1 Post
- Agriculture Trade Specialties- 1 Post
- Exports Marketing- 1 Post
- Foreign Trade Analyst- 1 Post
- Logistics- 1 Post
- Logistics- 1 Post
- Warehouse Expertise- 1 Post
- Edu Tech- 1 Post
- Edu Laws- 1 Post
- ICT Edu- 1 Post
- Media Management- 1 Post
- Banking- 1 Post
- Cyber Security in Financial Sector- 1 Post
- Digital Economy and FinTech- 1 Post
- Financial Market- 1 Post
- Insurance- 1 Post
- Maternal Health Issues- 1 Post
- Finance- 1 Post
- Water Management- 1 Post
- Arbitration and Conciliation Laws- 1 Post
- Cyber Laws- 1 Post
- Finance Sector Laws- 1 Post
- Judicial Reforms – 1 Post
- New Technology for Highway Development – 1 Post
- Innovation in Education Entrepreneurship- 1 Post
Total Number Of Post : 30 Post
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification :
- Joint Secretary – Master’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Micro Biology/ Agricultural Extension/ Agricultural Economics/ Agriculture Marketing/ Organic Farming/ Crop Science from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Director (Agriculture Marketing) – Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics or Commerce or Business Economics or Foreign Trade from a recognized University or Institute, preferably with additional qualification in IT, Computer Science, Operational Research and Supply Chain management.
- Director (Aviation Management) – Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Finance or Business Administration or Professional Qualification in Chartered Accountancy, ICWA.
- Director (Agriculture Trade Specialties) – Master’s Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agricultural Economics or Agribusiness or Agriculture Marketing from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Director (Exports Marketing) – B.E/B.Tech. from a recognized University/ Institute. OR (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University/ Institute and Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Director (Foreign Trade Analyst) – Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Foreign Trade or Commerce or Business Economics or Quantitative Methods/ Statistics from a recognized University or Institute.
- Director (Logistics) -B.E./B.Tech. or Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Director (Warehouse Expertise) – B.E./B.Tech or Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University/Institute.
- Director (Edu Tech) – Master’s Degree in Computer Application/B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from any recognized University/Institute.
- Director (Edu Laws) – Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute and ii) Registered in any State Bar Council/ Bar Council of India in terms of Advocate Act, 1961.
- Director (ICT Edu) – Master’s Degree in Computer Application or B.E./ B.Tech from a recognized University/Institute in the field of Education Technology, Information and Communication Technology(ICT), Computer science.
- Director (Media Management) – Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute in the field of journalism, media, content writing, Business Administration in Media Management or minimum 02(two) year PG Diploma in above fields.
- Candidates must have a minimum experience of 15 years for Joint Secretary Level posts and ten years for Director Level posts.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
- Candidates applying for Joint Secretary Post must be between 40 to 55 years. Those who are applying for Director Posts must be between 35 years to 45 years.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale:
- Those who will qualify for Joint Secretary Position will be given Rs. 221000 as per 7th CPC. The selected candidates for Director level posts will be entitled to the pay of Rs. 182000.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Shortlisted applicants for UPSC Recruitment 2021 will be called for an interview. The date of the interview round will be intimated soon on the official site. Candidates must keep a check to know updates on UPSC Recruitment 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 How TO Apply:
- Candidate must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of each of the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Desirable Qualification(s) etc.
- OR Any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
- Advertisement No.: 51/202021
- Application start from: 06/02/2021
- Last date to submit the UPSC application: 22/03/2021
- Last date to print the completely submitted application form: 23/03/2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021Important Information:
- UPSC Lateral Recruitment 2021 Joint Secretary Abd Director Post Bharti Download An Official Advertisement Notification Here In English Language.
- For Further Information Visit Official Website of UPSC.
- Candidate Can Direct Apply Online Here APPLY NOW.