Recently Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad has published an official recruitment notification for 650 Technical Officer post. Advertisement is available on official website. Eligible candidate advised to apply online for ECIL recruitment.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has recently published a Recruitment Notification or Employment News for the recruitment of 650 Technical Officer Posts. For More Details about ECIL Recruitment 2021, Visit the Official Website @ecil.co.in, so you will get their Necessary Notification Relating to the Subject of ECIL Recruitment 2021.
To read detailed information regarding this Gujarat Information Department Recruitment 2021 read this full article.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited applications for the Technical Officer posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 February 2021.
ECIL Recruitment Details 2021 :
Job Details :
- Post name: Technical officer on Contract
- Number of Post : 650
Contract Period :
The Tenure of the contract would be for SIX(6) Month Only.
Education Qualification :
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
Age Limit :
- Upper Age limit as on 31.01.2021 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above. The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech and one year industrial experience based on information furnished in online application. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at Hyderabad. Only on successful completion of document verification, final offer will be issued.
Here’s how to apply for ECIL recruitment 2021:
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website – ecil.co.in
- Step 2: They need to complete the registration process with basic details and fill the ECIL application form 2021.
- Step 3: Candidates need to preview and submit the application form.
- Commencement of online Registration of application by persons: 06 February 2021 (14.00 hrs)
- Last date for online registration of application by persons: 15 February 2021 (14.00 hrs)
- Issuance of call letter for Documents verification to the eligible persons: 20 February 2021 [Tentative]
- Document Verification cum joining: 25 February 2021 to 27 February 2021 [Tentative]
Important Links :
- Electronics Corporation Of India Limited Official Notification
- For Further Information and online apply Visit Official Website & APPLY NOW