Recently Botad nagarpalika (municipality) published an official notification of fire department karmchari bharti. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment.
To read detailed information regarding this BOTAD FIRE DEPARTMENT STAFF RECRUITMENT 2020 read this full article.
BOTAD NAGARPALIKA FIRE DEPARTMENT KARMCHARI BHARTI 2020
The Recruitment advertisement was published in various newspapers of gujarat and botad / bhavnagar district.
We have the copy of notification here which you can also read in the newspapers. Notification is in gujarati language and the application process for the recruitment is offline. This advertisement was published om 11th december.
- Name of posts: Fire Staff
- Departmental Fire Officer: 01 Post
- Station Fire Officer: 01 Post
- Fire Wireless Officer: 01 Post
- Leading Fireman: 01 Post
- Driver cum Pump Operator: 03 Posts
- Fireman cum Driver: 12 Posts
- Not more than 40 years (Departmental Fire Officer) and Not more than 35 years (Station Fire Officer / Fire Wireless Officer / Leading Fireman / Driver cum Pump Operator / Fireman cum Driver)
STARTING DATE AND LAST DATE :
Interested candidate can send their application through R.P.A.D / Speed post to the nagarpalika officer / kacheri of botad.
The starting date for the fire department recruitment is 11th December 2020.
As per the advertisement, Candidate have to send their resume / application form in 30 days from the day of advertisement published.
So we can consider 10th january 2021 as a last date to reach the application to the botad municipality.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FROM ENAGAR.GUJARAT.GOV.IN.
Application form of this botad nagarpalika bharti is available on enagar.gujarat.gov.in.
Candidates can also get the application form from the fire department office of botad nagarpalika.
To download the application from https://enagar.gujarat.gov.in you have to follow these few steps.
- First of all open https://enagar.gujarat.gov.in. link.
- Now locate the Downloads tab from the menu bar.
- Now select the fire recruitment details from there.
- The application form with the appropriate details will be downloaded in pdf format.
- print the form and fill up the necessary details.
- Now send the application to municipality office of botad.
The applicant will have to attach documents with the application.
- Recent passport size Fota No. 01
- school leaving certificate
- self attested copy of educational qualification
Candidates from the reserved category have to send the cast certificate along with these above mentioned documents.
Along with the application for all the above posts, the non-reserved class applicant has to send a demand draft of Rs.500/ – in the name of the Chief Officer of the municipality. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste and Educationally Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Classes do not have to pay any fees.
Candidates need to submit separate applications for different posts.
If you apply for more than one post in single application, your application will be rejected.
Application Form/Notification PDF Fire_Recruitment_Details.
For further information enagar.gujarat.gov.in