New update from Central Industrial Security Force-CISF has invited from Indian citizens who have retired from Indian Army for engagement in Central Industrial Security Force in the rank of SI(Exe.), ASI(Exe.) , Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD posts on Contractual Basis.
The engagement would be contractual and appointee shall be engaged for a period of 1 year initially which may be renewed on year to year basis for 2 more years.
The renewal of contract will be subject to satisfactory performance of the person and functional requirement of the department.
The eligible and interested Ex-Army person can apply CISF 2000 Vacancy Bharti 2021 by sending their application form in the prescribed format through email only on or before 15th March 2021.
An official advertisement notification of this CISF Bharti 2021 is available on an official WEBSITE for read.
To Read the complete information about CISF Bharti 2021 read this full article.
CISF Bharti 2021
A total of 2000 vacancies are available across the country of which 1326 are for Constable GD, 424 for Head Constable GD, 187 for Assistant Sub Inspector (Exe) and 63 for Sub-Inspector Posts.
The candidates can check eligibility, salary, selection process, application process below.
CISF Bharti 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Equivalent Rank in
|No. of Posts|
CISF Bharti 2021: Age Limit
- Below the age of 50 years on the date of publication of this notification.
CISF Bharti 2021: Pay Scale
- SI / Exe. : ₹ 40,000/- per month
- ASI / Exe. : ₹ 35,000/- per month
- HC / GD : ₹ 30,000/- per month
- Constable / GD : ₹ 25,000/- per month
- There shall be an annual increment @ of 5% of the consolidated wages in the 13th month i.e. after completion of one year period from the date of engagement.
- No HRA would be payable.
- Contractual appointee shall avail medical facility as available to them under the scheme of Ministry of Defense for Ex-defense personnel.
CISF Bharti 2021: Education Qualification
- Candidate should be an ex-army in above mentioned rank.
CISF Bharti 2021: How To Apply
The candidates should be filled and sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed format alongwith the self-attested copies of required documents through E-Mail only duly endorsed in capital letters “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF Ex-ARMY PERSONNEL ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN CISF” as subject of the said e-mail. The closing date for receipt of applications is 15/03/2021.
CISF Bharti 2021: Documentation
- Attachment -1
- Filled in application form. ( in PDF Format)
- Attachment-2 – (1 to 7 Steps in single PDF)
- Pension Payment Order (PPO).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Service/Discharge Certificate.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Copy of identification card issued by the Indian Army on retirement.
- Medical Fitness certificate by any Government Doctor.
- Filled-in Questionnaire Form as per Annexure „II‟.
- Attachment -3
- 1 recent passport size color photograph.( in JPEG Format and size between 50-100 KB)
Note- Attachments 1 & 2 in PDF format should not be more than 25 MB and attachment 3 should be
in JPEG format and size between 50 to 100 KB.
CISF Bharti 2021: Important Dates
- Application start from: 11/02/2021
- Last date for application: 15/03/2021
CISF Bharti 2021: Important Information
- For further information Here is official WEBSITE can visit.
- To Direct Apply For this CISF Bharti 2021 Visit APPLY NOW.