Assistant Professor Recruitment At CHEGUJ
New update from Commissioner Of Higher Education, Gandhinagar, Gujarat published centralized recruitment for the appointments of 780 Posts Of Assistant Professor with the nomenclature ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’ in Non-government Grant-in-aid Arts, Commerce, Science, Home Science, Rural Studies, Physical Education, Education and Law colleges through Centralized Recruitment Process. The management authorities of the concerned colleges have given their consent for the centralized recruitment process. Online applications from eligible candidates are invited for the post of ‘Adhyapak Sahayak recruitment‘.
We have cropped this image of bharti advertisement From various news paper. The original notification was published in gujarati language which you can read below.
Here is official advertisement of Commissioner Of Higher Education of 780 Posts Of Assistant Professor Recruitment. To read detailed important information regarding this recruitment read this full article.
Starting Date : 1st December 2020
Last Date : 21st December 2020
No. Of posts: 780
Name Of post: Assistant professor(Adhyapak Sahayak)
Qualification As Per CHEGUJ:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification of the candidate must be as per the UGC regulation.
- The candidate must possess a Master degree in the relevant discipline and subject with at least 55% of marks.
- The candidate must have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ CSIR or other equivalent agency or State level Eligibility Test (G-SLET) of Gujarat in the related subject and stream.
- The degree of Ph.D. in relevant faculty and subject must have been awarded in a regular mode.
- The Ph.D. thesis must have been evaluated by two external referees.
- The candidate must have faced an open viva voce for his Ph.D. degree.
- During his/her Ph.D. research, minimum two research papers by the candidate should have been published and at least one among them should be in a referred journal.
- The candidate must have presented two research papers related to his/her research in conferences or seminars funded by UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or some equivalent agency.
QUALIFICATION FOR ADHYAPAK SAHAYAK IN EDUCATION (B.ED.) COLLEGES:
- A Master Degree in concerned subject with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
- M.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
- The candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC and CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC SLET/SET.
- Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
QUALIFICATION FOR ADHYAPAK SAHAYAK IN LAW COLLEGES:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is applicable) at Master Degree L.L.M. from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/G-SET.
- Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no. 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
QUALIFICATION FOR ADHYAPAK SAHAYAK IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION COLLEGES WILL BE AS PER THE NCTE REGULATION 2014 (APPENDIX-7) AND UGC REGULATION 2018 (PARA 4.8).
QUALIFICATION FOR ADHYAPAK SAHAYAK IN B.R.S. COLLEGES WILL BE AS UNDER:
- For Agronomy subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 &4). B.Sc.(Agriculture)/B.R.S. (Agronomy) and M.Sc.(Agriculture)/ M.R.S. (Agronomy) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
- For Economics Subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 & 4). B.A.(Economics)/B.R.S. (Economics) and M.A.(Economics)/ M.R.S. (Economics) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
Note: – The applicant must possess all qualifications on or before last date of Application.
- Application fee is Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) for the candidate belonging to Open and Socially and Economically Backward class., where as candidates from disabled, Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe categories have to pay Rs.100 (Rs. One hundred only). Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Assistant Professor Pay Scale Or Salary:
The pay scale and conditions for the appointment will be as per the provisions mentioned in the resolution no. NGC-1104-1657-kh dated 25/08/2005, dated 28/03/2016, dated 16/06/2008, dated 15/06/2010, dated 03/10/2012, dated 04/04/2017, dated 27/07/2017 and NGC-1019/CHE-768/kh dated 23/12/2019 of Department of Education, Gujarat. Accordingly, the appointment will be on probation with a fix salary of Rs.40,176 ( Rs. forty thousand one hundred seventy six) for the first five years or as per the resolution of Government issued from time to time. After the completion of five years, if the services rendered by the candidate are satisfactory, after the due verification of work load and proposal of the concerned college, the Adhyapak Sahayak will be absorbed in the prevalent regular pay scale of Government of Gujarat.
- Final Selection will be based on Merit System.
- Merit Calculation will be carried out as per the UGC Regulations -2018 (18th July, 2018) and Resolution No.: NGC-2019/CHE-768/kh dated 23.12.2019 issued by the department of Education.
- Graduate level:
- From 45 to less than 55 percentage (10 marks )
- From 55 to less than 60 percentage (16 marks)
- From 60 to less than 80 percentage (19 marks)
- 80 percentage and above (21 marks)
- Maximum Marks: 21.00
- Post graduate level:
- From 55 to less than 60 percentage (20 marks)
- From 60 to less than 80 percentage (23 marks)
- 80 percentage and above (25 marks)
- Maximum Marks: 25.00
- M.Phil. Degree:
- From 55 to less than 60 percentage (05 marks)
- 60 percentage and above (07 marks)
- Maximum Marks: 07.00
- Ph.D. degree:
- Note: If a candidate holds both Ph.D. as well as M.Phil.
- Degrees, She/he will be entitled for maximum of 25 marks
- Maximum Marks: 25.00
- FOR NET(JRF)/NET(only), GSLET/GSET Certificate
- NET with JRF (10 marks)
- NET (Only) (08 marks)
- GSLET / GSET (05 marks )
- Note: If a candidate possesses JRF/NET as well as GSLET/GSET, then she/he is entitled for maximum of 10 marks. Certificate of SLET/SET should be obtained for the SLET/SET exam of Gujarat State only.
- Maximum Marks: 10.00
- Publication of Research Paper:
- Per research publication (02 marks)
- (A research paper must be published in the Peer Reviewed or in the journals listed by the UGC)
- Maximum Marks: 06.00
- Academic/ Post Doctoral; experience:
- (A) Two marks for each one year, for experience as a regular or ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’ at graduate level in government or non government grant-in-aid colleges recognized by the university or full time experience as a Adhaypak on contractual basis in government colleges.
- (B) For experience as a part time professor, as per the resolution dated 14.11.2001 issued by the department of Education, if a part time professor has been appointed through valid selection procedure in the government or non government grant-in-aid colleges as per the eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement, and has served for minimum of two years, then s/he will get maximum 10 marks as per the experience mentioned below.
- 0.5 marks per year for lectures less than 6,
- 1.0 marks per year, for lectures more than 6,
- The calculation of years of experience of a candidate will be as per the norms of university recognition of a teacher.
- (C) For counting the eligibility of experience in other institutions, it will be considered on the basis of experience as mentioned in Para 10 of the UGC Regulations-2018.
- Maximum Marks: 10.00
- (A) At International/ National Level ( If award is given by a recognized International organizations/ Government of India/ Institutes recognized by Government of India, then only it will be considered as valid) (03 marks)
- (B) At state level, awards given by the state government will be considered as valid. (02 marks)
- Maximum Marks: 03.00
- Total: 100.00
- Graduate level:
Important Instruction For Online Apply:
The online application process is held on www.rascheguj.in. the application form of Adhyapak Sahayak recruitment is available on this portal. follow below given process to registration and online application.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online, during the dates mentioned in the newspaper advertisement on the website of the office www.rascheguj.in.
- Candidates are requested to go through the instructions for advertisement displayed on the website thoroughly before filling the application form. Online application form filled in by a candidate will be considered as final, later on no changes/amendments can be made in it or your representation in this regard cannot be accepted.
- Except online submission, do not send application form by any other means like through post or courier etc.
- First of all a candidate has to register on website www.rascheguj.in.
- An application form will open after log-in on the website. Fill the application from carefully.
- An application form is required to be filled in complete by clicking ‘Save’ and ‘Next’ on every page.
- Instructions regarding recruitment will be published on the website from time to time. So, the candidates are advised to visit the website www.rascheguj.in for instructions.
Official Informative Advertisement PDF: