New update from High Court Of Gujarat invites ‘Online Application’ from eligible Candidates for filling up a total of 19 vacant posts of Computer Operator (Information Technology Cell) in the Pay Matrix of Rs.19,900-63,200/ plus usual allowances as per the Rules, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by way of direct recruitment. Intrested and eligible candidates can apply direct to online application process.
For Detailed information regarding this Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Recruitment 2021 read this full article.
High Court Of Gujarat Computer Operator (IT Cell) Bharti 2021
Official Update of HCG Recruitment 2021 Published on an official Website. Application Process for The Recruitment is online.
Starting Date To Apply : 25/01/2021
Last Date To Apply : 15/01/2021
Recruitment Details :
Job Details :
- Number of Posts : 19
- Name of Post : Computer operator(Information Technology Cell)
Category wise Number Of Posts :
Total Number Of Posts : 19
- The Candidates belonging to SC Category can apply against Unreserved Category only and the criteria meant for the Unreserved Category will be applicable to them. However, they will be entitled for relaxation in Fees only.
- As far as Differently Abled Persons are concerned, looking to the nature of job, the Visually Impaired Person cannot apply.
- The High Court reserves its rights to adjust/alter the number of vacancies notified.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Essential Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology / Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government.
- 03 years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University; And
- Diploma of at least one Year duration in Data Entry Operation/Computer Application/Computer Programming or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government.
- “O” Level Course from DOEACC Society.
Age Limit :
(i) A Candidate applying to the said posts, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting Online Application i.e. on 15/02/2021.
(ii) The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows:
Category = Age Relaxation :
1. Unreserved Candidates = –
2. Employees working in = Subordinate Courts of the State of Gujarat or any other High Court 05 Years OR to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less.
3. ST, SEBC & EWS Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY) = 5 Years
4. Women Candidates = 5 Years
5. Differently Abled Persons = 10 Years
6. Ex Servicemen = Actual service rendered plus 3 Years
FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT :
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex- Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.250/ plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.500/ plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Elimination Test – 11/04/2021 (Sunday). [100 Marks]
- Computer Aided Test – 02/05/2021 (Sunday). [80 Marks]
- Viva Voice Test – In the month of June2021. [20 Marks]
- (A) Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs) [100 Marks] [to be conducted tentatively on 11/04/2021 (Sunday)]
- Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks. Language of the Question Paper shall be English only (except the questions in Gujarati Language). Duration of the Elimination Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours.
- Syllabus of Elimination Test :
- Computer Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Numeric & Mental Ability
- Analytical & Reasoning Skills
- Indian History & Geography
- Current Affairs
- Gujarati Language
- The Elimination Test will be conducted either at Ahmedabad or at any District place/places as may be decided by the High Court, depending upon the number of Candidates applying.
- Candidates shall have to secure minimum 50 Marks in the Elimination Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Computer Aided Test.
- Marks obtained in the Elimination Test (Objective Type- MCQs) will NOT be considered for determining the merits, for preparing the Final Merit List.
- The Objective Type (MCQ) Elimination Test shall be administered through an OMR Sheet and shall be evaluated by OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, reevaluation, rechecking / reassessment of OMR Sheets, will not be entertained by the High Court.
- (B) Computer Aided Test [80 Marks] : (to be conducted tentatively on 02/05/2021) (Duration of Test : 02 Hours)
- Syllabus of Computer Aided Test:
- a) Windows & Linux
- b) Microsoft Office & Open Office
- c) Basic Knowledge of Computer
- d) Basics of Computer Peripheral
- e) Troubleshooting, Installation and Best Practices
- f) Internet Technology
- The Computer Aided Test will be conducted at Ahmedabad at the Centre(s), which would be decided hereafter.
- Candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% Marks in the Computer Aided Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for VivaVoce Test.
- In case, large number of Candidates qualify in the Elimination Test / Computer Aided Test, it will be open for the High Court to restrict the number of Candidates as deemed necessary, according to Merit, for the Next Stage.
- Syllabus of Computer Aided Test:
- (C) VivaVoce Test [ 20 Marks]: (to be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021)
- Vivavoce Test shall be of 20 Marks.
- Minimum qualifying Marks – 40%
- Suitability of the Candidates at the Vivavoce Test will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge, Personality, Communication Skills and Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
Gujarat High Court Salary 2021:
Selected Candidates may bring the Salary Package is Rs.19,900 – 63,200/ plus usual allowances as per the Rules, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by way of Direct Recruitment.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Go to Official Site and Click on the Apply Online link.
Step 2: Fill up all the Fields given in Online Application including mandatory Fields, carefully.
Step 3: ‘Save’ the Online Application, by clicking ‘Save’ button.
Step4: Thereafter, a new popup window will appear, displaying the‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. Candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/202021/83/11111). By clicking ‘Show Application Preview’ Button, onscreen preview of the Application will be displayed.
Step 5: The Candidate is now required to pay the requisite Fees by clicking “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button.
Step 6: Click on the Submit and Download the Application Form for future use.
Important Links :
For Further Information Visit Website.
Apply For This job Visit APPLY NOW (Activated on 25/01/2021)