Recently Indian Army has published an official advertisement notification for 133 Technical Graduate Course(TGC-133).
Eligible and Unmarried Male Engineering Graduate candidate can apply online for this Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for Post of 133 Technical Graduate before 26th March 2021.
An Official Advertisement Notification of Indian Army 133 Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2021 is available on official WEBSITE.
Candidate Who wants to apply for this Post of 133 Technical Graduate can check the official notification PDF below.
Indian Army TGC 133 Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 133rd Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) commencing in Jul 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
To Read Detailed Information like Nationality, Education Qualification, Age Limit important dates read this full article.
The Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 has started on the official WEBSITE and the last date to apply is March 26.
Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Nationality :
A candidate must either be : –
- A citizen of India, OR
- A subject of Nepal, OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2) and (3) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will attach such certificate along with the application.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details :
Name Of Post :
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 2
- Telecommunication Engineering – 1
- Electronics & Communication – 1
- Satellite Communication – 1
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics – 3
- Automobile Engineering – 1
- Textile Engineering – 1
- Architecture – 1
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 4
- Computer Science & Engineering /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 9
- Information Technology (IT) – 3
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology – 11
Total Number of Post : 40
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Education Details :
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along with marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2021 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Age Limit :
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 2001, both dates inclusive).
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
- Shortlisting of Candidates – The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff marks set for each Engineering discipline/stream.. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates up to the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment – After shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will 10 have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centers. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- 2 Stage Selection – Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Examination – The Candidates who shall clear all stages of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
- Joining Letter – Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 How To Apply :
Applications will only be accepted online on the WEBSITE Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
A page of Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Important Dates :
- Application start from: 25/02/2021
- Last date for application: 26/03/2021
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Important Information :
For Further information candidate can Visit Official WEBSITE of Indian Army.
To Directly Apply Online For this Indian Army TGC 133 Recruitment 2021 Visit APPLY NOW