Recently Indian Coast Guard(ICG) Published an Official Notification. Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS
possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of
Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an
Armed Force of the Union. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment.
To read detailed information regarding this INDIAN COAST GUARD BHARTI 2021 read this full article.
INDIAN COAST GUARD 358 BHARTI 2021
The Recruitment advertisement was published on an official Website.
Job details :
- No. of posts: 358
- Name of posts:
- Navik (General Duty): 260 Posts
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 50 Posts
- Yantrik (Mechanical): 31 Posts
- Yantrik (Electrical): 7 Posts
- Yantrik (Electronics): 10 Posts
Education Qualification :
1) Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
2) Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
3.) Yantrik: 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Important Note: – Education Boards listed in COBSE website as on date of registration shall only be considered.
Age Limit :
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows: –
1) For Navik (GD) and Yantrik. Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
2) For Navik (DB). Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Important Note: -upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Application Fees :
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred fifty only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled for waiver of examination fee.
Medical Standards :
1) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
2) Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Height standards may be reduced by upto 05 cms below 157 cms for candidates having domicile of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Height standards may be reduced by upto 02 cms for candidates having domicile of Lakshadweep.
3) Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
4) Weight: Proportionate to height and age +10percentage acceptable.
5) Hearing: Normal.
Selection Process :
- The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification and document verification during stage-I, II, III & IV of the selection procedure.
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- STAGE-II – Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Examination, a merit list will be prepared and e admit card for stage-II (Physical Fitness Test(pass/fail), Document verification (Pass/fail), Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), Initial Medicals Examination. (Pass/Fail)will be issued
- STAGE – III – Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
- STAGE–IV–The candidates are to submit all the original documents and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state government will be carried out by Indian Coast Guard. Candidate will be terminated from service if the documents are reported as not genuine by respective boards/universities/state government.
Pay Scale :
1) Navik (General Duty).Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
2) Navik (Domestic Branch).Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
2) Yantrik. Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation
Important Dates :
1)Application start from: 05/01/2021
2)Last date for application: 19/01/2021
3)Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to stage-I
4)Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik – Mid/ End March 2021
5)Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik – End April/ Early May 2021
6)Tentative Stage-III Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik – Early August 2021
7)Tentative Stage-III Exam Dates for Navik (DB) – Early October 2021
8)Result Date : Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days
9)Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Aug 2021
10)Date of Training for Navik (GD): Oct 2021
Important Information :
For Further Information Visit: ICG (cdac.in).