New update from our Gujarat Chief Minister Shree Vijaya Rupani was Lauched “Women Empowerment Project” Smart Phone & Tablet yojana Mahiti for Womens under Gujarat Cooperative Bank Federation and Gujarat State Cooperative Bank Scheme. Under this Yojana Women Will Get Smart Phone & Tablet by paying Down Payment of Rs.1000/– and get the loan in seven monthly installments, at the Interest rate of 1% per Year.
In this article today, we will share with everyone the important aspects of the Namo Tablet Yojana. In this article today, we will touch important issues regarding the Namo tablet Yojana such as a step by step procedure to register yourself online under the scheme. We will also share other important procedures such as checking specifications, prices and all of the other details regarding the tablet.
How to Get Women Empowerment Project Smartphone & Tablet?
Working women in Different Sectors Including Gujarat’s Co-operative Sector, Co-operative dairy, Students, housewives, Rural Women Can Benefited from this Scheme. The women employees can get the loan for a down payment of Rs 1,000 for three models of Samsung smartphone, and three models of tablets. They will also get a tuffen glass and cover for the mobile or tablet and an insurance for a year. The initiative has been taken with an aim to empower women covering 1 lakh working women, students and housewives in the state. Renowned dignitaries including the railway minister of India Suresh Prabhu, minister of state for health and family welfare Shankar Chaudhary, and minister of state of co-operation Ishwarsinh Patel will also be present at the event.
NAMO E-TAB refers New Avenues of Modern education through Tablets. Rs.1000/ ni Tokan Price i.e Kimate Rs.8000/- Nu Tablet. Govt. of Gujarat Tablet Yojana Advertisement published in Today’s gujarat Samachar. Students of Gujarat Govt. who Passed last year and willing to Take Admission in Polytechnic College and Engineering College Can take Benefits of this Scheme.
Under This Government Scheme You Can Get Lenovo Company Tablet by Just Paying Token Price (Rs.1000/-) to Govt. of Gujarat.
These tablets are given to the women with a view so they may contribute most in developmental journey through maximum usage of modern technology
Chief Minister of Gujarat, Nitin Patel announced Rs.1000/- Tablet for Students who Passed 12th Board Examination & get Admission in to Poly-technical Colleges. He said that “Tablets to students will be provided at token price of Rs. 1,000.” In Gujarat state’s Last Budget Before Assembly polls there are several Promises given by CM to attract common people.
Various Gujarati News Papers Like Sandesh, Gujarat Samachar, Divyabhaskar and Akila News Printed this News today. Gujarati News Channels (TV9, ABP Asmita, GSTV) also Highlighted “1000Rs. Tablet” by Just Giving token Price for 12th Students by CM Nitin Patel & Vijay Rupani.
Tablet Yojana Gujarat
As Per Gujarat Govt. Free Tablet Scheme Bck – 353 Free Tablet to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes students of standard 12 science stream. Free Tablet scheme has been implemented with an aim to cope up with the use of modern technological tools such as Laptop, Computer, Ipad, Tablet etc to explore the internet for educational purposes. Socially and Educationally Backward Class students of standard 12 with 70% or more marks are given free Tablet worth Rs. 9,000/-. This scheme has been implemented in the year 2017. and Students can grab this benefits by paying Rs.1000/ Token.
Free Tablet Yojana website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Many 12th Std. Students asking About which Website is Get to Free Tablet?. Where Should Register to Get Under Gujarat Tablet Sahay Yojna? Tablet Scheme in Gujarat.
- Tablet Sahay Yojna Website
- https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/ , www.digitalgujarat.gov.in , digitalgujarat.gov.in.
Specifications Of Namo E-Tablet
The tablets which we provided to the students in the following specifications:-
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
To Apply for the scheme you have to follow these few simple steps.
- First of all do the new use registration on digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- Now Login with given credential (mobile number and password or email id and password).
- After doing login, Find “Request a new service” Option.
- There Select Financial year 2020-21.
- Now select the Scholarship under services section.
- You will see tablet yojana for SC/ST/SEBC/OBC in the services.
- Click on continue to service option and fill up the form.
- You have to enter following details in order to apply for namo e tablet yojana.
- Registration Details.
- Bank Details.
- Academic Details.
- Tablet Details.
- Disability Details.
- After entering the details and online payment, your application has been submited.
- You can see the details of application at Profile Section of yours at digitalgujarat.gov.in.
1000 Rs. Tablet Book Online CM: Rs.1000 Token Price Tablet is a Gujarat’s Cheapest Tablet comparative with others. So Order Tablet For Just 1000 Rupees in Online Booking with Easy Tips & Tricks Here From Mobile and Desktop/ Laptop. According to the Gujarat Govt. Around 3.5 Lakhs Students will Get Educationally Benefited from this Announcement.
Tablet at Rs.1000/- Token Booking Timings & Where To Buy ?
- Gujarat deputy CM Announced in Budget about Rs.1000 Tablet
- 12th Board Science, Commerce & Arts Students will get Benefited for this Offer
- Tablet Distribution Will Start Soon. Stay Updated With Us Book your Tablet
Important Documents for NAMO E-Tab Tablet Yojana
- Caste Certificate issued by Competent authorities
- First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque showing IFSC code and account no
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Marksheet of Previous academic last board/university examination
- Break Affidavit on a non judicial stamp paper from a notary with stating the reason(if Gap is more than One Year)
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
- Identity Card Issued by College/University/School/Institute (If any)
- Tablet Token Fees Receipt
Some Details about Rs.1000/ Token Price Tablet Gujarat Govt. Budget 2020-21
- Tablet 1000/-rs Token will be officially unveiled in Gandhinagar by Deputy CM Nitin Patel, with the Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
- Gujarat Govt. says the Rs.1000/- Android Tablet has been developed ‘with immense support’from the government and is touting it as a success story of CM Modi’s flagship ‘Digital India’ scheme.
- A Tablet priced at Rs. 1000 will go a long way in connecting every Students Indian,and like the previous government tried to take computing to the masses with the Aakash tablet, the Token Price Tablet has the potential to realize the ‘12th Std. Students’.