Welcoem To jobsmahiti.com
Dear Readers New Update from State Bank Of India has published an official notification recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Head (Digital Banking)) on the official site. As per the notification, the candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should send their response before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 28 January 2022.
SBI Recruitment 2021-2022
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Head (Digital Banking) on contractual basis. Bank is looking for a visionary, dynamic and result-driven Head of Digital Banking with innovative mindset, with a view to delivering superior service quality and omni-channel experience for our customers across all digital and self-service channels. The position will be responsible for envisioning, developing and in execution of Bank’s digital banking strategy and business plan for imparting digital knowledge/ skills in a constructive, empowering and collaborative way.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Cadre Officer (Head (Digital Banking))|
|Number of Vacancy||01|
|Apply Online From||30.12.2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
According to the notification, the maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 62 years as on 01 December 2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
B.E./ B. Tech (from a recognized university/ college), or Full-time MBA/PGDM or other equivalent qualification
(from a recognized University/ College), or MCA or other equivalent qualification (from a recognised
University/ College), or Chartered Accountant.
SBI Job Experience:
Essential Experience (Post mandatory qualification):
Minimum 18 years of work experience in Digital leadership/ transformational roles in BFSI Sector, of which
minimum 5 years must be at Senior Management level.
Preferred Experience: Experience in broader Financial Services/ Payments/ Fin-Tech or allied sectors
- Strong understanding and knowledge about digital transformation
- Demonstrated ability to organize and plan strategically
- Superior problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
SBI Job Salary:
The selected candidates will get the salary as per norms of the board. The details of the salary slip will be intimated by the board later.
SBI Job Application Fee:
The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should pay the application fees of 750/- (in case of applicants will be belongs to General, EWS and OBC categories). The application fee will be nil (none) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. The fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
SBI Recruitment Selection Process 2021:
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
SBI Recruitment Terms And Condition:
- The appointment of Head (Digital Banking) will be subject to satisfactory completion of Medical Examination as prescribed by the Bank and verification of Testimonials.
- The Head (Digital Banking) will not take up any assignment with any other organization during the period of contract with the Bank.
- The Head (Digital Banking) will not exercise any administrative/ financial powers during the period of engagement.
- The engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Bank and the official is not eligible to claim Provident Fund/Bonus/ Gratuity / Pension during the
period of Contract or thereafter.
- He/ She will not be eligible for membership of SBI Pension Fund/ Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (New Pension Scheme) and SBI Employees Provident Fund.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of SBI.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Recruitment of SCO on contract basis- Head (Digital Marketing)”
- Download and read the notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online button.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
SBI Recruitment Information:
Candidate Can Visit APPLY NOW For Direct Link.
For Further Information Candidate can visit official WEBSITE Of State Bank Of India.
For Detail Information For This SBI Recruitment Download SBI Recruitment 2021 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION.