Welcome Dear Readers,
TOPIC :-SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 For 25271 Posts
New Update From
Staff Selection Bharti 2021. Staff Selection 25271 Post Recruitment 2021. Apply Online For 25271 Staff Selection Post.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection
Commission. The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination and Document Verification.
The registration began on July 17, 2021 and the last date to apply for the posts is August 31 at 11:59 pm. The candidates need to pay the application fees of Rs 100 by September 2, 11:59 pm. Interested candidates can apply at the official website – ssc.nic.in.
For detailed instructions on the process, eligibilities and all document-related info, candidates must visit website and click on ‘Notice on Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles’ link.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
No. Of Post :- 25274
Name Of Post :-
- The candidates should be class 10 or SSC passed from a recognized board.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically
recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates
acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- Candidates must be within the 18 to 23 years age group as of August 1, 2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 2 August 1998 and later than August 1, 2003.
- An age relaxation provision is available to SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates, Ex-servicemen, children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002. Candidates who wish to be considered for reserved vacancies or age relaxation need to procure required documents without which their candidacy will be considered only for the unreserved category.
Pay Scale :-
- Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).
- Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.
Application Fee :-
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.09.2021 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 07.09.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 04.09.2021 (23:30 hours).
Selection Process :-
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and Document Verification.
- For More Details Please check .PDF
How To Apply :-
- Step 1: Visit official website – ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Login to online system through your ‘Registration-Number’ and password
- Step 3: Proceed with the application.
Useful Instruction :-
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB) and should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
- The recruitment process will have a computer based examination (CBE), physical efficiency test (PET), physical standard test (PST), medical examination and document verification. The CBE will be conducted in Hindi and English. The total number of vacancies, as stated by the official notification on the website, is 25,271. The CBE will have general intelligence and reasoning, general knowledge, general awareness, elementary mathematics, English/ Hindi. Questions will be Objective type with negative marking.
- The detailed syllabus of the exam is available on the official website of SSC.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the websites of the Commission- ssc.nic.in, Regional Office concerned and the Nodal CAPF i.e. CRPF for the updates on the examination process and Admit Cards for each stage of examination.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application Date: 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021
- Last Date For Online fee Payment: 02.09.2021 (23:30)