Recently Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an official notification for Assistant Director (Forensic and Deputy Assistant Director(Police Sciece) posts. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online for this post.
Interested candidates can apply for this before 04.03.2021. The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is upto 23:59 hrs on 05.03.2021.
The Official notification of this recruitment is available on official WEBSITE of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
To read detailed information regarding this Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 read this full article.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Details :
- No. of posts: 04
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) in Serious Fraud Investigation Office(SFIO) Ministry of Corporate Affairs : 03 Posts
- Dy. Assistant Director (Police Science) in North Eastern Police Academy, Ministry of Home Affairs : 01 Post
- Assistant Director(Forensic Audit) :
- Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) or Master’s of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce or Bachelor’s in Law.
- One year’s experience in audit or forensic audit from any government or listed private organization.
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university or institute
- Two year’s experience of practicing in a court of law.
Age Limit :
- 30 years for all above posts.
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Director (Forensic Audit): Level-08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science): Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- The applicants will be selected through short listing/ interview process. The shortlisted candidates will allow attending the interview. The date and other details of this interview will be intimated later by the board. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding to this.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible persons can apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 04 March 2021.
- Eligible candidates must apply online through UPSC Online Portal.
- The Candidates must upload the documents/ certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format) and Desirable Qualification(s) etc.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 04 March 2021.
- Advertisement No.: 03/2021
- Notification Date: 12/02/2021
- Last date for application: 04/03/2021
- Last date for printing completely submitted online application: 05/03/2021
Important Information :
For further information about this Recruitment Candidate can visit an official WEBSITE.
For Apply Online Visit APPLY NOW.